Thursday, May 27, 2010

Updated Decor!

Well I finally took photos of our new decor, I'm pretty excited about it!!! I did most of the redecorating while Eric was gone last week, and gave him a walking tour upon his return...he probably wouldn't have noticed otherwise. I did lots of little stuff, but thought I'd just post the major changes! Hope you all approve!

I hung a cluster of our wedding photos outside the office. They look so pretty together...I really like the collection all side by side.



I also framed our Save The Dates, Engagement Announcement, and Marriage Announcement. I mounted them on some black & white craft paper that went nice with our bedroom decor, I think it turned out really cute. Here's a little peek.


On the same craft paper I also mounted a bunch of our "fortunes" people wrote us at our reception. They are just too sweet to keep in a box and I love having them displayed. They are so fun to read over and over!

I bought some red vinyl decals and cut out this pattern to add some color and life to the giant wooden dresser in our room. I liked the punch color (really plays well off of other accents in our room) and its removable!


I rearranged some art in our room to make room for the new stuff.


Don't the pillowcases look cute framed above our bed? I just love them!!



And finally, because this may be boring to those of you who aren't me, our living room!


Living Room Before:




Living Room After:



I'm sure it's kind of hard to tell the differences in the photos (if you click on a picture it gets bigger, fyi!), but it seems pretty drastic from this end. I love how our home is turning out, it's really "us". I also hung Eric's antlers in the office, and finally found spots for all our flea market finds. But there's several more marts while Eric is gone so God only knows what kind of trouble I'll find.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment