Friday, April 2, 2010

Our (Decorated and Liveable) Home!!

Well since my mom was coming, we got our place into tip-top shape and I figured it was about time I post photos to show how our house is setup. It's so hard to take photos that really show the layout of our building but hopefully I did it justice.

Our front door--with that new little wreath I bought at the flower shop!


The entry way. Front door behind, bathroom on right, kitchen through doorway and on the left.

One of the few little cross-stitches I did before Eric and I got married. I was so ready to be domestic haha.
Here is our kitchen. It's very narrow but somehow has lots of storage. I am actually planning on getting a tall bistro table and stools to set up by the window (instead of all our recycling bins haha). I think it'd be a nice area to sit and drink coffee in the morning.




This is the view from our entry looking up into the living room.

Our living room! It's so bright and sunny with those huge windows.
















A closer view at another cross stitch.





Our dining area.






Next flight of stairs.
Some framed cards we got at our wedding, and "our story".

Looking back down into the living room.
Our office. Clearly not set up 100% yet, but once we find the missing screws for our computer desk it should be up and running!

The view from the office window.


Our giant laundry room. And all of our laundry!

The stairs up to our room.




Our bedroom!









A little vanity-desk area I set up. There are ZERO outlets in any of the bathrooms so I had to create an area to do my hair etc.

A couple more cross stitches.

The view out of our bedroom windows.




Our wedding invites. The colors match our room decor perfectly!

Stairs looking down into our room.


The next guest room. As you can see it's pretty much empty except some boxes. I plan on setting up a folding table with the sewing machine so I have an actual area for working on craft stuff until we need to use it as a guest room.





The view from this guest room is amazing. I love how we are up on this hill so you can see almost the whole town of Eschenbach.




Stairs up to the last room & bathroom.
The tippity-top spare room. The air mattress was for my mom's visit.









The view from the bedroom. The whole back side of our house faces this massive field. It's so private and quiet and beautiful.

Looking back down from the very top...6 stories up!


1 comment:

  1. Very cute! You have done a great job decorating! Hope you are having a great visit with your mom!!

    ReplyDelete