Friday, February 26, 2010

Creme de la Creme

Just a quick note to brag about...

All of the dairy products here are really organic, unprocessed..and high in fat. Definition: they taste sooo good. Even pouring 1% over my cereal tastes like I am drinking coffee creamer. It was almost too sweet at first, but now I love it. And then just this weekend I unwrapped a stick of butter and almost couldn't believe how good it smelled! I even called Eric into the kitchen to share the scent. It was just normal-looking unsalted butter but it smelled almost exactly the way that fake butter smells at a movie theatre...mm mm mmmm. If I didn't know any better I would've grabbed a spoon and eaten the whole cube myself. Sounds gross....until you smell their butter!

3 comments:

  1. When my sisters were little my mom found them in the kitchen and they had taken ice cream cones and scooped butter in it and were eating it like ice cream... you should give that a try. haha
    ~Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Dad and I want some German butter. You two will be like little dumplings when I see you.

    ReplyDelete